Topographic surveying involves the production of maps and plans, which are true to scale. Topographic maps are produced to accurately represent details of both the natural and built environment. They will also include symbols representing features or data too small to produce to scale.
Our Survey team regularly carries out high standard site surveys for our clients. Topographical and Site Surveys are directed towards planning and design for engineering purposes.
We provide services for small and large scale topographical surveys customized to the clients’ needs.
- Hydro Electric Projects
- Water Resources Projects including Canals, Aqueducts, Superpassages, etc.
- Concrete, Earth and Rockfill Dams
- Tunnels and Underground Powerhouses
- Thermal Power Stations
- Highways and highway structures
- Railways and rail structures
- Industrial Complexes
- Remote surveying. i.e. surveying without the need to visit inaccessible or dangerous points such as overhead cables or open motorway carriageway
- Cross section surveys such as river cross sections or rail embankment sections
- Types of Survey Handled:
- Topographical Survey for new sites including taking details of external boundaries, reconciling
- with land records, covering details of features within the area, contour details & working out exact area.
- As Built/ Constructed Structure for studies & documentation of existing structures to observe exact deformation in all directions.
- Construction Survey during execution/ commissioning of projects for providing exact lay outs,vertical controls & supervising dimensional control at high elevation by use of latest equipment.